Sunday, July 31, 2011

Larissa update

Well.  It's only been 3 days since we started the new skin regimant and she already looks remarkably better.  The foot that was REALLY bad, all scabby and bleeding, is now just red.  No open sores anymore.  She still needs it bandaged twice a day with the steroid cream and lotion, and I will continue with that until it is completely gone.  I am guessing only another few days.  I looked closely at it this morning, and there is no excema under it, so once the sores are gone, her foot should be free and clear.  The other foot, that was just an excema flare up, is almost completely gone also.  The backs of her knees and thighs are still there, but look better.  She also isn't scratching them as much.  I think the zyrtec is helping also.  Yesterday I forgot to give it to her and I noticed her scratching this morning, so she will definately be getting it today. 

Here is her foot his morning.  I know it still looks really red, but that's just it, it's red, not raw and bleeding like before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment