Monday, December 10, 2012

Skylar's Christmas concert

Skylar had her first official grade school concert tonight.  She's been practicing for weeks (singing around the house) and was so excited.  Tonight after dinner she got dressed in her pretty purple Christmas dress, put on her black dress coat and we went to the high school for the concert.

The kindergartners went first.  They sang Mittens and Gloves, The Mitten Song, I Saw Three Ships, My Dreydl, and Must Be Santa.  Skylar did sing most of the songs and do the motions, until the last song.  When I asked her about it, she said she was sad because she couldn't find us and was about to cry during that last song.

Here are some pictures.  We had to use Johns phone because the zoom on my camera decided not to work.   We were too far away to get a good picture on my camera without zoom.




not that you can see her, but Skylar is in the back row almost dead center.  (8th head from the left) 

I have some video too that I'm waiting to receive from Johns phone.  I will upload it if I can when I get it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment