Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines projects

I'm trying to keep on top of the holidays this year with the daycare.  I like sending home little crafts, but sometimes I get too busy.  Right now all my day care kids are quite young (with the exception of the 3 year old) so I end up doing most, if not all the work.

so for the little babies (almost 4 months old) I did a footprint craft with a little poem.  Then I framed them for the parents.  I don't have a picture of the framed finished product, but here is one of the sheets.



Then with the two older ones I made mouse heart cards that say, I love you with all my heart on the back. 


I was able to sneak out last night and pick up the girls a few things for Valentines day tomorrow.  I got them each a small heart box of candy (I think it has 4 pieces in it) a thing of candy hearts and a small stationary set.  I will also cut Skylar's sandwich into a heart shape for her in the morning.  I was thinking of making pancakes for them tomorrow and cutting one into a heart also.  We will see if I get up early enough.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment