Sunday, December 18, 2011

recent Larissism's

This kid may be the bane of my existence, but she also cracks me up with the stuff she says.  Here are some recent ones. 

While acting up one day I told her, you'd better watch out, Santa is watching and doesn't like bad behavior.  She got a shocked look on her face and looked out the window.  She exclained, oh you're right, he's out there watching me.  Then she closed all doors and blinds and said, there, now he can't see me. 

She's been big into hamburgers lately.  the last time we went to McDonalds she asked for a hamburger happy meal.  I dont order it special, just as is.  Usually she just eats it without saying anything.  This time she opened it up to give her sister the pickle and saw the onions.  She then said, Mom, why is there rice on my hamburger? 

While playing dress up with her sister, sissy, if you are Sleeping Beauty, can I be Wake-Up Beauty?

Mom, I need a bandage because my exzema is acting up again.  (we go get her a bandaid) Mom, I only need 2, we need to save some for sissy, you and dad.  Then when we run out we have to go to the store and get some more, that's the deal, ok? 

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of any more right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment