Wednesday, September 12, 2012

got to love voice to text

today I received a phone call from Skylar's principal.  He said he had good news and he'd like to call back and leave a voice mail for the whole family to hear.  When ever we get a voice mail, it automatically transcrobes it into an email for both John and I.  Most of the time it gets a few words wrong, but this one was quite funny. 

The text I got said, "Hi verbally family Mr. Devorah calling to share some good news with you. Skyler has received a big blue ticket for Mrs. Dubin for being a safe appropriate involved corner and I know that she left so Skyler is a great classroom citizens. She takes pride in all the classroom work and doesn't neatly. She a great friend to repairs and is willing helper. Keep up the great work Skyler and Skyler. My sister would like to thank you, that's what I I wanna encourage you to keep up the great work each and every day. Thanks a lot. Bye"

What it REALLY said is: "Hi Herbaly Family.  Mr. Dvorak calling to share some good news with you.  Skylar has received a big blue ticket from Mrs. Studemann for being a safe, appropriate involved learner.  The note she left says that Skylar is a great classroom citizenm she takes pride in all her classroom work and does it neatly.  She is a great friend to her peers and is a willing helper.  Keep up the good work Skylar.  Skylar, Mrs. Studemann would like to thank you and so would I.  I want to encourage you to keep up the great work each and every day.  Thanks a lot, Bye" 

Although that gave me a good laugh, I am really proud of Skylar.  She loves kindergarten and it shows.  She will get a special treat tonight for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment