Friday, September 28, 2012

Larissa

this child cracks me up.  Yesterday she was making her Barbies do gymnastics.  here they are doing bridges.


today as I was cleaning up after lunch Rissy was busy putting her babies to nap.  This is what I found. 


today she again put all her babies at the table to feed them.  It seems every time she does this, there are more and more babies.  Notice all the different kinds of seats there are now. 


Last night I took Skylar to her Daisy meeting and Larissa stayed here with John.  She was upset that she couldn't go with so I said she could play the tablet while I was gone.  She ended up taking some interesting pictures.  Most were just pictures of the wall, ceiling, chair or a real close up of her skin.  Here are the ones that actually have an object in them. 

her finger

the fan

self portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment