Friday, October 7, 2011

Skylar can swim!!

Tonight I took the girls to family swim night by myself because John has a fumigation all weekend.  We went into the big pool for a while and then I let them swim in the baby section.  I get a bit nervous with both of them by myself in the big pool.  I made them wear their floaties in the big pool, well I made Larissa keep hers on and did eventually let Skylar take hers off, but she had to stay right next to me.  Skylar can reach everywhere in that pool, so I feel more confident with her.  Larissa can only touch right near the wall and it scares me when she doesn't have the floaties on and I'm by myself.  What if I had to grab Skylar and Larissa slipped under???  So after we swam for a bit in the big pool we went into the little pool.  I just sat on the side and watched.  Skylar was actually swimming on her own.  She felt more confident with her goggles on and in the baby pool because she knows she can put her hand down.  She was swimming without putting her hand on the bottom though.  I am so proud of her. 

Here are some pictures of them playing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment