Saturday, October 29, 2011

Skylar's first kid party

Skylar had her very first kid party today.  She was so excited when she woke up that she kept asking and asking, when is my party???  Both girls went with John to the store to get the cake and some food while I stayed home and cleaned.  My parents came and we finished decorating.  Finally it was time for her friends to come.  Only 2 of her little preschool friends came, but that was ok.  They had a blast playing together.  4 of her cousins also came, my nephews Jake and Cameron and my nieces Shelby and Hunter.  It was only 2 hours, but that was enough!!  The girls had fun, but by the end, I think they were ready to go home.  We played pin the cutie mark on the pony (My Little Pony themed "pin the tail on the donkey")  Then we had cake and opened presents.  Then they wanted to play with the presents.  She got a lot of nice things and is thrilled.  Now the girls are camping out in the family room with their older cousins.  Hopefully they sleep ok.  Here are some pictures of her day. 


the family room all decorated





Skylar in her party dress

the gang, Larissa, Kelsey, Skylar, Jake, and Tayah

Pin the cutie mark on the pony





she got a doodle bear (something she's been asking for every day) 

yeah, a new Barbie

I thought this was cute

Eating dinner with the cousins

Just hanging out with the cousins



No comments:

Post a Comment