Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a great day.  The girls had a party at school and came back with lots of candy and a sugar high.  That sugar high was fueled even more with the valentines cookies I had made.  I actually stopped their sugar intake by 1pm so they had time to come down off that high. 

Here are some pictures of the girls today.  Larissa didn't want a picture in her dress because she said it wasn't as pretty as her sisters.  (please ignore the boxes on the floor, the girls just got new shoes and they were playing with the shoe boxes, i took another picture of Skylar away from the boxes but it came out very blurry)


they each made cards like this for their teachers

i made these with the babies.  it reads, "from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes, I love you"

the girls with their Valentines boxes from school

Skylar loves to decorate and usually makes sure every inch is covered. 


Larissa just wants it done, fast.  She has no attention span for art work

No comments:

Post a Comment