Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday fun

Since I have absolutely no interest in football, and John isn't really into it this year (he's rooting for the Giants only because he really doesn't like the Patriots) we decided to take the girls bowling.  Larissa has never been bowling and Skylar hasn't been bowling since we moved here.  They had a blast.  We only bowled one game, and we had them split their turn, but that was enough for them. 







the final score: Lisa 106, John 120, girls 58.  don't laugh.  john and I haven't been bowling in probably 8 years.  We are usually better than this.



After bowling we took them to the mall for some play time then to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  Now we are back, the girls are in bed, John is watching the game (he DVR'd it) and as soon as I'm done with this I will go watch some tv in peace in my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment