Thursday, February 16, 2012

tumbling class

We decided to let the girls try tumbling.  I found a place very close by that offers a trial class.  They had their first class tonight.  Skylar jumped right in.  She had a huge smile on her face, listened to the instructor, and just really enjoyed it.  Larissa sat there at first and stared at the teacher.  Wouldn't stretch or anything, just sat there.  Finally the teacher got her to stretch.  Next they went to the trampoline. Again Skylar jumped right in and loved it.  Larissa was very scared and the teacher had to jump with her.  Next they went to a pile of mats and the girls did somersaults down a ramp.  Larissa came out of that with a huge smile.  After that she was hooked.  She gladly went onto other activities with a big smile on her face.  I couldn't see all that they were doing since there were a lot of other classes going on too and they spent a lot time towards the back of the room.  They had a lot of fun though and i signed them up for the next session. 

Now to find them leotards.  I have some from a friend that Rissy can fit into.  I have to try Skylar.  I might need to go buy her one this weekend. 

I couldn't get any pictures because we arent allowed in the gym.  I was watching from a window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment