Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday party

Larissa got invited to a birthday party today.  A little boy in her class, Nathan.  I stayed with her, since she begged me to, lol.  There were a few other kids from her class there and their parents stayed also.  She wouldn't leave my side at first, then she finally played.  When her friend Olivia got there she finally left my side.  I got to meet a few of the other parents, which was nice.  She had a good time.  A few special guests came too, Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story movies.  Larissa, being Larissa, wouldn't go anywhere near them.  She is not a fan of people in costumes. 

cupcake time

the special guests

Rissy hung out on the deck watching them

eventually she got closer to Jessie but still wouldn't talk to her

No comments:

Post a Comment