Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Fair

Tonight Skylar's new school had their fun fair.  All the new Kindergartners got invited to go.  We got 5 free tickets and then I spent $10 to buy Skylar some more tickets.  I decided to make this a special night for Skylar and took her by myself.  Larissa stayed here with John.  It's rare that I get to spend time with just Skylar and she was really excited when I told her.  We first got something to eat.  Panchero's was sponsoring the night so Skylar got a chicken taco and I got a burrito.  Then it was time to play some games.  Her facorites were the duck pond, lollipop tree and fishing pond.  She also got her finger nails painted.  She wanted her face painted but I said no because it was going to be bed time when we got back.  If it was in the morning, I would have said yes.  After we used all her tickets to play games, we went into the gym to trade her fun money in for prizes. She got a princess wand for her and for Larissa, a kite for each of them, some candy, a matchbox car, a pez dispenser, some chap stick and a punching balloon (her favorite)  With her fishing game she won a few necklaces, bracelet, some erasers and other little trinkets.  She also got about 4 lollipops.  I didn't get any pictures at the fair (it was a bit chaotic) but i got a few after we got home. 




Larissa was so happy that her sister shared her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment