Friday, June 15, 2012

They make me laugh

Here are some more conversations from the last week. 

Larissa comes upstairs.

momma, momma, I went poop, THREE poops and I only used ONE wipe. 
me: did you get it all?
L:  yep, you wanna see inside my butt?
She then pulls down her pants, bends over and spreads her cheeks.  I just had to laugh. 

Today we were driving back from McDonalds, down Route 6.  The speed limit once you pass Lowe's is 55mph.  The guy 2 in front of me was going 40 mph (and breaking when he got to 41mph)  I guess he missed the sign that said the speed limit changed to 55mph.  i was getting frustrated, and so were the other 6 cars behind me (as they were getting closer and closer to me, but I had no where to go)

 Skylar pipes up, Mom, they are making us go slower than a peach rolling in a hen house.  ??????  Where does she come up with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment