Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Skylar....Kindergarten

Today is Skylar's first day of kindergarten.  She woke up at 4am.  I convinced her it was way too early to get up.  I thought she went back to sleep but she said she got up and waited on the couch.  She fell asleep there.  When I got out of the shower she was in my room waiting for me, already dressed!!  lol.  She ate breakfast, brushed her teeth and waited, and waited.  She was ready 30 minutes before we had to be at the bus stop.  Finally I saw the kids start to come, so we went out.  She wouldn't talk to the other kids, just wandered around and said hi to the other moms there.  She waited in line when we saw the bus coming down the street.   When it got there she said, bye mom and just got on the bus.  Just like a big girl. 

Now I sit here and wait.  I have until 1:30 before I go get her off the bus.  It's going to be a long day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment