Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween decorations

ok, let me preface this by saying I am NOT a crafty person.  The girls love to paint and color though (especially Skylar) so I thought this year we would decorate for Halloween with home made projects.  One day we painted a bunch of paper plates black and then I drew some candy corn and they painted those too.  After everything dried I cut out the candy corn, and cut the black paper plates into bat shapes.  The girls glued the wings on and googly eyes, and then I drew a mouth and fangs.  They turned out cute.  We have 3 hanging in the basement.  We also hung the candy corn up and then the girls also drew some pictures to add to the wall.  They were very proud of their work.  Oh we also made footprint ghosts, those were their favorite. 

painting

the plates drying

foot print ghosts


candy corn

bats

googly eye pictures

random drawings

I call this girl with apples, by Skylar


I call this, The Massacre, by Larissa


No comments:

Post a Comment