Saturday, October 20, 2012

Skylar''s birthday party

Today was Skylar's 6th birthday party.  We invited her class and about 6 kids from her class came, as well as 2 friends from preschool and my nephews.  She was thrilled.  She woke up this morning full of anticipation.  We had some running around to do.  We had to get her cupcakes (she was adamant that we get Halloween cupcakes with rings) and her pinata, plus I needed to buy her a few presents.  John took the girls to one side of the store while I went and got her some presents and put them in the car under a blanket.  Luckily this child is not very observant.  She had a fantastic time at her party.  She LOVED all her gifts.  After all the kids left she opened her presents from family.  Again she was super thrilled.  She also had a Halloween party to go to at 5.  I got her dressed up and took her over there.  When I picked her up 2 hours later I saw her shaking her booty at the party.  She was having a blast.  It was a long tiring day though and she was passed out by 8pm. 

the decorations




her pinata




the guests playing

the pinata wouldn't stay hung so I held it





presents time


all her guests

cake round two with her cousins

family present time

She is one happy girl today.  Her actual birthday will be on the cruise.  She is super excited about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment