Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pedicures with Skylar

For Skylar's 6th birthday and also for the cruise, I took Skylar to get her second ever pedicure.  She is addicted.  She loves them (so do I)  This is something special we can do together before her sister is allowed to join us.  I'm a little hesitant to take Larissa because of her exzema.  She gets really bad break outs on her feet and I don't know how her skin will react to the different waters and lotions they use.  So for now it's me and Skylar.  We give Larissa her own special pedicures here at home with lotions I know she can handle. 

soaking her feet

hot towel wrap

mom, look, she's painting my toes

watching closely as she paints the designs

 cuddling with the panda while she waits for my toes to be done

Skylar's toes.  She picked a spider web for Halloween and a flower for the cruise.

my toes, I got flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment