Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sledding

Today the girls went sledding for the very first time.  They had a blast.  Despite it only being about 15 degrees, they did not want to come in.  They even convinced me to go down twice.  Skylar couldn't get a picture of me because of her mittens.  We all had fun, but it was too cold to stay out too long.  Larissa is in pink, Skylar is in blue.

getting ready for their first run down the hill

trying to get back up the hill

me at the top of the hill, them at the bottom. (it was not a big hill, but plenty big enough for them)


if you listen closely you can hear a small giggle as she goes by me

no worries, Larissa was laughing as soon as I turned the camera off.  When she got to the bottom she fell off the sled and planted her face in the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment