Monday, January 2, 2012

These crazy kids

I swear these kids keep us laughing all day long.  Here are a few of our recent conversations.

Today the girls were eating a cheese stick and a slice of summer sausage for a snack.  Skylar was standing by John and John asked for a bite.  Skylar said no and John said, I'll give you 3 m&m's for a bite of your summer sausage.  Skylar still said no and Rissy comes running and shoves her cheese stick in John's mouth.  He takes a bite and she said, 3 m&m's please.  lol.

Yesterday I went out by myself to return the movies to Redbox.  While I was gone John was getting dinner ready and had some recyclables to put out.  Skylar's new job is to take out the recyclables so she grabs the stuff and takes it to the garage.  She comes back in and tells John, I like what you did with the garage.  It's so nice and clean.  I can run around.  John asks her, is there something missing in there?  She says, oh, the car!!  We should tell momma that the car isn't in the garage anymore.  John says, I think she knows.  (I was IN the car)  What a silly goose. 

Skylar got a little tic tac toe game in her stocking this year.  A majority of our games end in a Cats's game.  Skylar always says, oh it's a kitty game. 

Rissy walks around singing "Waka Waka Eh Eh, it's time for Africa"  It's so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment