Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy early birthday to me

John gave me my birthday present early.  I know soda is bad for me but I love it so.  I try to limit how much I drink, but I also don't drink coffee and need a little caffeine to get me going in the morning.  We also hate taking the cans back to recycle them (I don't mind the recycling aspect, it's physically taking them to the store to feed into the machines that I hate, along with the deposit we have to pay every time we buy soda) So John bought me the soda making machine.  We love it.  The soda is not nearly as sweet, and we prefer the regular flavors over the diet ones.  There is also no HFCS in the sodas.  It tastes just like fountain soda, which we both prefer to cans or bottles. 

I also got a package of super soft socks.  I saw them at Costco yesterday and he went back today to get me some.  I love them!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment