Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Where do they get this?

At dinner tonight Skylar had asked for some apple cider.  She had never had it before as far as I know, but she tried it.  She looks at us and says, well, I can drink it, but I'm not a fan per say. 

Skylar ate all her dinner tonight and I still had a piece of chicken left.  She looks at me and says, well mom, since you can't finish that, would you mind giving me some of that chicken? 

After baths tonight I told them they could go downstairs and play while their hair dried.  Larissa opens the door to the basement and said, after you m'lady. 


The other day Larissa was playing with the doll house and had all the dolls sitting on the floor.  I asked what they were doing and she says, they are all on their squares for story time (something they do at preschool)


They they all lined up for a field trip to the library.  

No comments:

Post a Comment