Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ah, Fall

The weather has changed.  Monday it was 89.  Tuesday it was 75, today the high was 60.  Tomorrow will be the same as today.  The next week it should stay between 60 and 70.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  I am not a huge fan of the heat and humidity.  I much prefer the 60's and 70's.  Tonight after dinner I took the girls outside to play a bit.  We'd better get all the outdoor time in we can before the snow comes.  (I am not a fan of snow either) 

After I mowed the lawn the girls helped me sweep the grass off the sidewalk and driveway.  They actually fought over who got to sweep.  I hope they still like to do chores when they get older!! 



Skylar didn't want to take her hood down but wanted to ride her bike. 

Mom, this is for you, these are 3T jeans, still VERY long on her.  She's got such short little legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment