Sunday, September 11, 2011

Photo Shoot

So I found a lady on Craigslist that does photo shoots outside a studio.  It's been a while since I had pictures of the girls done so I thought I'd give it a try.  I have several friends who have used outside people like this and I am jealous of their pictures.  Well, we had the shoot last night.  We went to the Iowa Power Plant and there is a nice bridge that goes over the Iowa River.  The girls had a great time and took some really great pictures.  Here is a link to her blog with some of the photos.  I will be getting a CD with many more on it in about a week. 

http://lindsaymcgowanphotography.blogspot.com/2011/09/kids-larissa-and-skylar.html?spref=fb

After Lindsay left the girls and I continued to walk down the paths.  We came to a little canoe launch and Rissy sat down.  I thought the scenery was so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment