Monday, September 12, 2011

Miss Jordon's birthday

I was informed today that tomorrow is Miss Jordon's birthday.  Miss Jordan is one of the favorite teachers at school.  She teaches the 3 year old class.  Skylar had her last year and Larissa has her this year.  She is only here for the first half of the year and then she goes away to school after Christmas break.  So I asked the girls if they wanted to make her a card for her birthday.  They both said yes.  So we got out the crayons, paper and stickers.  I wrote out the front of Rissy's card for her and then she wwent to town decorating it.  Skylar started writing out her card (I wrote the words on another paper) but got tired of it so I finished it.  She then wrote I love you on the inside and decorated it the rest of the way.  Larissa also decorated about 3 other pieces of paper for her.  Both girls are so proud of their cards and cant wait to bring them tomorrow. 


Larissa's card

Skylar's card

No comments:

Post a Comment