Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another night at the park

Tonight after dinner I decided to take the girls for a walk.  We ended up at the small park down the street.  I told the girls before we got there, we only had 20 minutes and no swings.  I wanted them to run off some energy, not just sit in the swing and make me push them.  Larissa, of course, didn't believe me and threw a fit when I wouldn't push her on the swings.  She did have fun on the slides when she was done crying.  Skylar ended up with a "slide burn" on her upper thigh.  Her shorts rode up and she has a nice red mark.  On the way home Larissa fell down and skinned her knee.  All in all we were happy we went though.  The girls are already fast asleep and it's only 8:30pm. 




our snazzy ride


upset because I still said no swings


No comments:

Post a Comment