Monday, August 1, 2011

Preschool

The girls start preschool on August 22.  Skylar will be going Monday through Friday from 8:30-11:30.  Larissa will be going Monday, Wednesday and Friday the same times.  They will be at the same school, but in different classes.  They are both super excited.  We stopped in last week to drop off their paperwork and they didn't want to leave.  A few weeks back we were at WalMart and saw backpacks on sale, so they each got to pick one out.  Skylar picked a Disney Princess and Larissa picked a Minnie Mouse one. 

They are smaller backpacks.  Last year I thought Skylar needed a full size one, but it turns out she never needed one that big (I was told she needed a full size folder) Most of the time she did't need a backpack at all, but this year she will be there more, doing more projects, and doing more worksheets.  It will also be easier to have all their stuff in backpacks when I'm also hauling smaller kids in and out.  I am going to start watching 2 little twins tomorrow (3 months old) and I will have Dexter 3 days a week (he's 19 months old) so the less I have to carry the better!!  Luckily the twins will only be coming until about November, then not again until spring, so I won't be hauling them in when it's really cold out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment