Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preschool update

So far so good.  I was a little nervousas to how preschool would go with Skylar going every day and Larissa only going every other day.  I think we made the right decision though.  Monday when I picked them up, Larissa was very happy to see me.  She had a great time, but I think she missed me also.  Tuesday when we dropped off Skylar she said, bye sissy, I'll see you later, I'm going home with momma.  She had a good morning with me, Dexter and the twins.  She did start to miss Skylar though and by 10:30 she was asking if it was time to go get sissy yet.  Then as we were picking up Skylar she went up to Miss Katie, her teacher and said, hi, I will see you tomorrow, right?  This morning she was ready to go to school.  I had a nice quiet morning while the twins napped and Dexter and I played.  Rissy was again very happy to see me, but then ran back to give her teachers a hug.  I had to laugh when I got her daily report.  On the bottom it said, Larissa enjoyed dipping her feet in orange paint to make her footprint painting.  She also HAD to have a purse on her shoulder during dress up play.  lol.  MY daughter insisting on a purse???  Yep thats right.  I told John when he got home and he laughed and said, was there a baby in that purse??  I love how the teacher put the word HAD in bold.  So yes, Larissa got to paint with her feet, which she thought was cool.  Skylar got to go to the library today.  That is one of her favorite places to go.  Today they colored a picture of a donut.  What ever story they read must have had to do with donuts. 

Here are the first two things Skylar brought home this year.  Larissa has some paintings still at school.  One is on the wall, and the other was still drying.  I will probably get those at the end of the week. 

donut

not sure!!  lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment